Re: [ydn-javascript] SourceForge priority metrics

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      Jon,

      In SourceForge parlance, P1 is the lowest priority and P9 is the highest priority.

      When we set the priority for a defect in SourceForge, a P1 or P2 is used to designate something we will look at but that is not likely to be addressed soon.  Filers are always welcome to inquire about prioritization in the bug's comment thread.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 29, 2007, at 9:24 AM, randomjuju wrote:

      Hi there!

      I was just looking at the YUI SourceForge page and noticed that the
      developers are starting to assign priority numbers to some issues. I
      also realized that I have no idea what that means ;)

      Is "1" the highest possible priority, or the lowest?

      Thanks very much!

      -Jon