Re: [ydn-javascript] Yahoo Logger and Firebug and console.error()

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      Mark,

      We are indeed looking at how Logger and Firebug can work more effectively together.  Amazingly, Firebug wasn't around back when we started on Logger (seems hard to imagine living w/out Firebug, but it wasn't so long ago that we did).  We've done some console logging integration, but as Firebug has matured into an incredibly robust and feature-rich package there is clearly opportunity to reëxamine how Firebug and Logger play together.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 29, 2007, at 5:19 PM, Mark Kawakami wrote:

      Are there any plans to support Firebug's more advanced logging
      functions? For instance, using console.error() rather than console.log
      () when a message with a category of "error" comes in?

      -Mark Kawakami