Re: In-place editor?

  • jessekeller
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2006
      Yep, that's how I do it. The script.aculo.us version just wraps this,
      plus a lot of user feedback and error-checking into a nice reusable
      package, so you can say, "make this div in-place editable" and be done
      with it.

      Would be great to have something similar in the yahoo toolkit.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Philip Tellis