TaskNode example - set initial checked state doesn't seem to work

  • Marius Andreiana
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 11:53 PM

      Using the TaskNode example I'm trying to check by default some of the
      nodes. I've modified the line in check.html
      var tmpNode = new YAHOO.widget.TaskNode(node.label + "-" + i, node,
      false);
      to be
      var tmpNode = new YAHOO.widget.TaskNode(node.label + "-" + i, node,
      false, true);
      Added true as the last parameter, which should show some nodes checked
      by default.
      But when loading the page, all nodes are unchecked. Do I still need to
      call a refresh function? From the code looks like this should work.

      Thank you,
      Marius
    • Marius Andreiana
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11 12:03 AM
        Additional note: The internal checked value is set, but display
        doesn't reflect it after tree.draw().

        As a workaround, now I'm calling each required node with check(),
        which works.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Marius Andreiana"