Re: how to make leaf nodes with TreeView.setDynamicLoad()

  • Chun
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 10, 2006
      Greg,

      I had the same problem a week ago. But I soon replied to my original
      post with a solution.
      the whole tree to be dynamically loaded, you won't be able to turn it
      off on any of its nodes. Instead, you don't set it on the top level,
      but only set it on nodes that are expandable.

      Chun
      p.s. Thanks to David who also replied to my post with a similar solution.