Re: Any Ways to Disable Dynamic Load for Non-Root Nodes?

  • Chun
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10 1:21 PM
      Thanks, David, for trying to help. I soon replied to my own message
      with the solution similar to yours. I guess my original question was
      about the level on which "setDynamicLoad()" is set. There is no
      problem for me to set it when building each child node, but if I set
      it on the whole tree level (just for convenience), I wouldn't be able
      to turn it off on a child node. It seems to be the way that TreeView
      is designed, and I guess I just have to use it like what you did. :)

      Thanks again,
      Chun