Adding a link on a date in simple calendar

  • Pascal PORTIER
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hello world,

      I'm trying to add a simple link to a webpage on several days.
      These days can be on the current month but not only (can be on any date).

      How can i put a link (like a simple a href in HTML) on a date ?

      I'm using a simple calandar with no javascript modification (only CSS).

      Someone help ?
    • Atkati Leikhatan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
        Nobody can help me ?