RE: [ydn-javascript] MengWin

  • Philip Tellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 11:27 AM
      Sometime Today, C cobbled together some glyphs to say:

      > There are lots of frameworks for web development (some are cataloged
      > at MVC frameworks for PHP <http://www.phpwact.org/php/mvc_frameworks>
      > ), and many of them have a presentation-layer aspect. More research

      Anyone who wants to build an MVC framework in PHP should first read
      Rasmus' "The no-framework PHP MVC framework"

      http://toys.lerdorf.com/archives/38-The-no-framework-PHP-MVC-framework.html

      Philip

      --
      PL/I -- "the fatal disease" -- belongs more to the problem set than to the
      solution set.

      Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bluesmoon/

      MSN philiptellis Yahoo! philiptellis
      AIM philiptellis