Re: Grid widget?

  • jophof007
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2006

      Your reasons for using Yahoo I also see. But indeed there is no future
      roadmap I asked in the forum and no answere from yahoo people. If I
      compare with dojo (http://www.dojotoolkit.org) dojo is more eleaborate
      and also wants to make a datawidget (they have sortable tables
      already) but the Yahoo API is less difficult to use and has better
      examples and documentation to start with.

      John Ophof
      http://open-modeling.sourceforge.net