Submenu arrow moving to next line

  • Debby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      I am seeing a problem where the submenu arrow for the longest entry in
      a menu will appear on the next line (causing the entry to be 2 lines
      tall). This is only happening in Internet Explorer and when the
      strict.dtd is not used. We are using too many non-standard ways to
      use strict.dtd, and although we're cleaning up the legacy stuff, there
      is still a too much left.

      I started seeing this after porting to 0.12.1 from 0.11.4. I've tried
      changing all the margins, padding, etc in the css file to no avail.

      Does anybody have a solution for this issue? It can be recreated by
      removing the dtd line from example08.

      Thanks in advance,
      Debby
    • Debby
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2007
        Anybody?

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Debby" <dsdart@...> wrote:

        > I am seeing a problem where the submenu arrow for the longest entry in
        > a menu will appear on the next line (causing the entry to be 2 lines
        > tall). This is only happening in Internet Explorer and when the
        > strict.dtd is not used. We are using too many non-standard ways to
        > use strict.dtd, and although we're cleaning up the legacy stuff, there
        > is still a too much left.
        >
        > I started seeing this after porting to 0.12.1 from 0.11.4. I've tried
        > changing all the margins, padding, etc in the css file to no avail.
        >
        > Does anybody have a solution for this issue? It can be recreated by
        > removing the dtd line from example08.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Debby

      • Todd Kloots
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
          Debby - it is a bug in the menu.css file. Changing
          the style rule for the menu item submenu indicator
          image to the following will fix it:

          div.yuimenu li.yuimenuitem img {

          height:8px;
          width:8px;