YAHOO.util.Connect.asyncRequest is not working Firefox/2.0.0.1

  • srinivasan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007

      I am working with YUI Connection library. It is working fine in all browsers except
      Firefox/2.0.0.1. Is there any thing have i to do to work it. Please help me out.

      Thanks & Regards
      Srini

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        Srini,

        The examples look good to me in FF 2.0.0.1 on Macintosh and Windows.  Could you verify that the examples on the YUI website are failing for you?  If so, please file a bug and specify in the bug the list of FF extensions you have installed.  Although I am certain that Connection Manager works well with FF 2.0.0.1, it is possible that there is an incompatibility with a specific extension.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library