Cursor not visible on Firefox in overlays fields

  • walkirie2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi,

      With some dialog box or overlays (html is inside the page with
      display:none style and positionned dynamically when I click on a
      link), I can't see the cursor in the input text field inside the
      overlay. I saw a similar message on the news group with no answer.
      Does somebody have an idea of how to resolve this issue ?

      Thanks
      Julien