Created, but not visible, panel overlays flash object

  • David Gibbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      I've got a panel created to display some help text on my page.

      When the user clicks on a help link, the panel is displayed. The
      panel is created when the page is loaded.

      Normally everything works fine for this panel ... but occasionally,
      when my banner ad provider serves a flash ad, the panel overlays the
      flash ad with a white block (the panel isn't visible yet).

      Is there anything I can do to have the panel NOT overlay the flash ad?

      I don't have direct control over the flash ad ... it's being served by
      a banner ad provider.

      Thanks!

      david