Re: [ydn-javascript] History framework

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      Martin,

      We have been working on this within the YUI team, but we have not announced a release date for the component.  There are significant obstacles to creating an A-Grade-compatible library-level solution.  We're committed to solving those issues for YUI, but we don't have a solution for you yet.

      I am not aware of any publicly available history utility based on YUI at present.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 4, 2007, at 5:37 AM, Martin Tschofen wrote:

      Working on an app that would greatly benefit from using the back button as an undo feature.

      Does YUI have a history framework in it that I can't find?
      Or does anybody have experience with using a history framework together with YUI?

      Thanks...martin