Re: [ydn-javascript] Progress/action indicator

  • Stuart Grimshaw
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      On 1/4/07, Nige White <nigelw@...> wrote:

      > Try one of these: http://www.napyfab.com/ajax-indicators/

      AAAHHHHH! I had a dancing baby, hamster & animated "under
      construction" flashback!!

      :-)

      Those indicators are good, but how would you display them in a way
      that was obtrusive enough to be noticed, but didn't get in the way?
      Remember that an ajax request has been fired, but in the meantime,
      there's no reason the user can't carry on using the app.

      --
      -S

      Sports Photography in South Yorkshire & Derbyshire
      http://www.stuartgrimshaw.co.uk