Tree node expansion does not trigger container overflow

  • ggederer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006

      I put a tree inside a height+width constrained div with overflow set to
      auto:

      gray;overflow:auto;">

      Expanding tree nodes so that the tree is bigger than the containing div
      causes the vertical scrollbar to appear; but not the horizontal
      scrollbar. Instead, nodes that should overflow the containing div are
      shifted to the left.

      Any suggestions?

      Cheers,

      Greg