Re: Drag/Drop Constraint Problem (SOLVED)

  • k2heikkila
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      Well, my environment is pretty complex and would have been hard to
      post, so I did some more sleuthing on my own:

      What was happening is I was passing in a string of 50 instead of an
      int. The odd thing is the max/min X/Y properties were getting set
      fine (they are ints), and the arrays of xTicks/yTicks only built up
      half way and then all of a sudden you see a string in the middle of
      the array and it stops. So, my fault, but might be nice to have a bit
      of checking on the yui side for this, as well.

      Thanks for looking into this.

      Kelly