Re: [ydn-javascript] Loading indicator with Connection Library

  • Amruta Deshpande
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2006
      Hi again!

      var conObj = yahoo.util.connect(....................);
      document.getElementById("divShowProgress").innerHTML = "Loading...";

      then in resonseSuccess() write,
      document.getElementById("divShowProgress").innerHTML = "";

      This will look like in Gmail......

      Peter Michaux <petermichaux@...> wrote:
      On 4/6/06, Amruta Deshpande <amrut_desh@...> wrote:

      > HI
      > Just put a div in desired position on page. Put some loading image in div. Then hide that div in resonseSuccess() function.

      Thanks for the info. Sounds fine.

      When the request is initiated, where do I put the command to show the
      div? There is some special place for this too?

      Thanks,
      Peter

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

    • smadjee
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2006
        Hello,
        can you post me a exemole script please?
        thanks

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Amruta Deshpande
        <amrut_desh@...> wrote:

        > Hi again!
        >
        > var conObj = yahoo.util.connect(....................);
        > document.getElementById("divShowProgress").innerHTML = "Loading...";
        >
        > then in resonseSuccess() write,
        > document.getElementById("divShowProgress").innerHTML = "";
        >
        > This will look like in Gmail......
        >

        > Peter Michaux <petermichaux@...> wrote:
        > On 4/6/06, Amruta Deshpande <amrut_desh@...> wrote:
        >
        > > HI
        > > Just put a div in desired position on page. Put some loading image
        in div. Then hide that div in resonseSuccess() function.

        > Thanks for the info. Sounds fine.
        >
        > When the request is initiated, where do I put the command to show the
        > div? There is some special place for this too?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Peter

        Service.