Re: grid pagination breaks drag n drop

  • john.bohn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      hey can someone give me a hand here? I looked in the archive and see
      the problem may relate to "[Message #7167] panel not draggable on
      second invocation":

      "You cannot instantiate a Panel again against the Panel you've already
      created. If you're dynamically creating the Panel... either must
      destroy the Panel after hiding it by calling panel.destroy(), or...
      reuse your existing Panel and only modify the contents of the Panel...
      If you try to create a new Panel against the id of an existing one, it
      can cause unexpected behavior..."

      I am extending DDProxy not Module -- there is no destroy(). How do I
      remove DDProxy objects from the DOM? I set them to null but that
      doesn't work (maybe they haven't been garbage collected yet).

      Thanks, JB