RE: [ydn-javascript] Is it possible to have fixed column sizes?

  • Nate Koechley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi Sasa,

      YUI Grids doesn't provide a way to turn off this flexibility. Though I
      haven't personally attempted it, I suppose you could replace the width im
      EMs with an appropriate pixel value. The info and math at this link should
      get you started:
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids/#custom_page_width

      Thanks,
      Nate