Issues with nested menus

  • Jason Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      I'm having an issue with nested menus using 0.12.1.  Everything renders fine, and the submenus display, but if I try to select a submenu, it disappears as soon as my mouse leaves the parent menu's area.  An example of this can be seen at http://www.steeplesoft.com/menu/

      Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks!

      -----
      Jason Lee, SCJP
      Programmer/Analyst

    • mbolesta
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        I think you need to set unique ids on the divs. You have them all the
        same and it seems to be confusing things.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Lee" <lee@...> wrote:

        > I'm having an issue with nested menus using 0.12.1. Everything renders
        > fine, and the submenus display, but if I try to select a submenu, it
        > disappears as soon as my mouse leaves the parent menu's area. An
        > example of this can be seen at http://www.steeplesoft.com/menu/.
        >
        > Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!
        >
        > -----
        > Jason Lee, SCJP
        > Programmer/Analyst
        > http://www.iec-okc.com <http://www.iec-okc.com/>

      • Jason Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
          That was exactly the problem.  Thank you!  You've saved what's left of my sanity. :)

          -----
          Jason Lee, SCJP
          Programmer/Analyst