Re: "Loading..." example graphic

  • justinplindh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
      I like the ones from this napyfab site, but I'm not sure that they're
      totally free... the only license reference I found on the site
      mentioned they're licensed under creative commons, barring them for
      use in a commercial application.

      Or do you happen to know if this doesn't apply for the loading graphics?

      Thanks,
      Justin

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Hartland" <killing@...>
      wrote:

      > If it is how about these free ones:
      > http://www.napyfab.com/ajax-indicators/

      a graphic is used for the loading bar. Is there a license attached to
      the graphic? It's located at:

      http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/per/gr/gp/rel_interstitial_loading.gif

      > This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd.
      and the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of
      misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying,
      printing or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in
      it.

      > In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission
      please telephone +44 845 868 1337