How to write line breaks in YAHOO.log()?

  • gwfong65
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      I want to print a few lines of text in a single log call. Is there
      anyway to write line breaks? I've tried \n, \\\n \\n, <br/>, \r\n,
      \n\r, etc.
      Thanks
      Gary
    • jennykhan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
        Hi Gary,

        As of the current release, line breaks can only be achieved with "\n",
        but only if verboseOutput = false.

        Hope that helps,
        Jenny