How would you do target affordance example with different size panels?

  • tommykim07
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Is it possible to have different size panels such as wider panels
      along the right and smaller panels on the left and specify 2 different
      target sizes?

      I've modified the targetable affordance example to have wide panels
      along the right and smaller ones on the left. I want the right panels
      to be able to swap with other right panels and left panels are able to
      swap with other left panels but you can't move a left panel to the
      right or vice versa. However, I can only specify one .target class to
      determine the width and height of the target. So if I set .target to
      be the size of the left panel, the right panel target will be wrong size.

      Anyone know a way around this?