Dialog.getData and radio buttons

  • Richard Yee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Sorry if this is a duplicate post.

      I am trying to use the Dialog.getData() function to get the value of a
      radio button input. When I try to get the value of a radio input, the
      value is undefined. getData() works fine with hidden and text inputs.

      Thanks,

      Richard
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
        Richard -

        I looked into this problem and did discover that there
        is a bug in Dialog's "getData" method. I will fix
        this bug for the next release, but wanted to make a
        patch available for you for the short term. Here is a
        an example that demonstrates how to apply the patch:

        http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v0121/examples/container/example01.php

        I hope that helps you with your project. Be sure to
        let me know if you come across any problems with the
        patch.

        Thanks,
        Todd