Problem with overlay context alignment

  • phil.leitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Extremely new to yui so this is likely something i've done wrong.

      I have a number of overlays that work but the one furthest to the
      right that i'm positioning with "tr","br" just doesn't seem to want to
      work at all.

      In IE it ends up half off the left side of the browser, most other
      browsers it is at least in the right neighborhood but not at all aligned.

      tl, bl works great.

      Is there something about this that I'm just not understanding?

      example: http://www.agricover.com.sundog.net, it is the far right Ag
      Tarps link that hovers wrong.

      thanks.