Setting an ID on a MenuItem

  • mbolesta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      I know there's an element property on each MenuItem that I could set
      an id...but I'm loading my Menu with addItems and some JSON rendered
      by a server control.

      Is there any way to set an id in the JSON that would be applied to the
      MenuItem? This way I could add an icon to the appropriate MenuItems.

      Something like?

      { id:"Foo", text:"My Foo", url:"/Default.aspx" }
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        mbolesta -

        Currently you can only set those properties on an
        instance via the "element" property. Feel free to
        request this feature as an enhancement via
        SourceForge.

        - Todd