Re: Drag & Drop: How to find out what draggables are on what targets?

  • randomjuju
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      We face a similar problem (state management) with our own very large application.  While we've never dealt with precisely your situation, I'm pretty sure that you'd have to write your own state storage code to deal with this.  It seems to me that all you'd need to do is keep track of everything in an array/hashtable, but I may be misunderstanding the problem.

      -Jon