Re: Typo on KeyListener docs page

  • randomjuju
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2006
      Well, it looks like I had lead paint for breakfast this morning...

      It turns out that I've selected a font such that the numeral '1' (one)
      and lowercase 'L's look identical. In the example docs, you have
      'panel1' -- that is 'panel(one)' -- and not a double-L. Furthermore,
      I somehow managed to typo TWICE in my previous message by doubling the
      'n' in panel, which is a mistake you DO NOT make anywhere on that page.

      Anyhow, there is no such error. Please disregard my previous message.
      Let us never speak of this again ;)

      -Jon

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "randomjuju" <jon.chambers@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi there!
      >
      > I hate to pick on you folks, but it looks like you have a repeated
      > typo on this page:
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/keylistener/1.html
      >
      > There are several references to a "pannell" as opposed to a "pannel."
      >
      > Keep up the great work, and enjoy the new year!
      >
      > -Jon

    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2006
        Jon,

        Not picky at all — we'll get that fixed in an upcoming push of the site.

        Thanks for pointing it out.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2006
          No no! There is no error! Please see my other post! Sorry for the
          confusion!

          -Jon