Typo on KeyListener docs page

  • randomjuju
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2006
      Hi there!

      I hate to pick on you folks, but it looks like you have a repeated
      typo on this page:
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/keylistener/1.html

      There are several references to a "pannell" as opposed to a "pannel."

      Keep up the great work, and enjoy the new year!

      -Jon
    • randomjuju
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2006
        Well, it looks like I had lead paint for breakfast this morning...

        It turns out that I've selected a font such that the numeral '1' (one)
        and lowercase 'L's look identical. In the example docs, you have
        'panel1' -- that is 'panel(one)' -- and not a double-L. Furthermore,
        I somehow managed to typo TWICE in my previous message by doubling the
        'n' in panel, which is a mistake you DO NOT make anywhere on that page.

        Anyhow, there is no such error. Please disregard my previous message.
        Let us never speak of this again ;)

        -Jon

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "randomjuju" <jon.chambers@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi there!
        >
        > I hate to pick on you folks, but it looks like you have a repeated
        > typo on this page:
        > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/keylistener/1.html
        >
        > There are several references to a "pannell" as opposed to a "pannel."
        >
        > Keep up the great work, and enjoy the new year!
        >
        > -Jon

      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2006
          Jon,

          Not picky at all — we'll get that fixed in an upcoming push of the site.

          Thanks for pointing it out.

          Regards,
          Eric

          Eric Miraglia
          Yahoo! User Interface Library

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2006
            No no! There is no error! Please see my other post! Sorry for the
            confusion!

            -Jon