RE: [ydn-javascript] Panel is not shown in right localtion

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2006

      Roman,

      Usually when you set the context of a Panel, you need to make certain that the context element is already in its final position in the DOM. Are you waiting until the document has finished loading to position the Panel anchored to the context element? That’s the best way to get the Panel to position itself correctly.

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!