Drag/Drop Constraint Problem

  • k2heikkila
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      I am setting a drag/drop constraint for multiple divs in a page:

      draggableItems[itemId].setXConstraint(1000,1000,gridSize);
      draggableItems[itemId].setYConstraint(1000,1000,gridSize);

      However, after I set the constraint I can no longer drag down or to
      the right, only up and to the left. With the constraint off I can
      drag anywhere on the page.

      Has anyone seen something like this? I'm using version 012.

      Thanks for your help-