Amazon-like explode window

  • graf.otodrakula
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2006
      Can you help me with writing Amazon-like explode window, please.
      When you point mouse cursor to "See all 36 categories", animated
      window pops up (really, it's a div), and on mouseout it hides.
      I'm new with YUI so I can't write it yet.

      Thanks!
    • Steven Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2006

        You can do something similar with a YUI Overlay: http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/container/overlay/

        This should be a good starting point for you. If you have any specific questions, feel free to post them here.

        Steven Peterson

        Web Developer, Platform Engineering

        Yahoo!