Re: Autocomplete and textboxKeyEvent issue

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2006
      Hi there,

      Make sure your handler is using the right argument signature, like this:

      var myHandler = function(type,args)
      {
      var autocomplete = args[0];
      var keycode = args[1];

      var datasource = autocomplete.dataSource;
      };
      myAutoComp.textboxKeyEvent.subscribe(myHandler);

      Hope that helps!
      Jenny

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "rajamonsta"