Need more then one .target style for targetable affordance

  • tommykim07
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      I've read through the targetable affordance example and try to change
      it so that I could use it. I ran into a problem when I had different
      sized players and slots. I have slots along the left that are a
      certain size and then slots on the right that are bigger. I noticed in
      the code that there is only one .target style and I give it a width
      and height that matches the right slots. However, when I want to move
      something in the left slots, the target highlighter is the same size
      of the right slots which are bigger then the left.

      Is there any way that I can specify more then one Target Style and use
      them accordingly? So that when I try to move something on the left,
      the target is the right size, and if I move something on the right,
      the target is also adjusted to the right size.

      Is there any ways to have more then one .target??