Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI 0.12.1 Tree also wrongly aligned

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
      Ashish,

      The change we made for 0.12.1 allows a TreeView instance to expand if its parent container is expandable, but TreeView currently does not have a mechanism for overriding the width of the actual TreeView container element (div#treeContainer, in your case).

      Based on your CSS rule, I believe that you can get the effect you want by wrapping div#treeContainer in a parent element and setting the width and overflow properties on the parent container instead of on div#treeContainer:

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Dec 27, 2006, at 8:57 PM, kcak11 wrote:

      Hi,

      I have used the YUI tree version 0.12.1. But even then, the tree is
      not aligning properly when its container size is fixed.

      example

      #00000;overflow:auto;></div>

      the image is available at the following url

      http://kcak11.googlepages.com/Screenshot.png

      Please help

      Ashish

    • kcak11