Folder icons

  • simonvwade
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      I am trying to get some consistent folder and document icons to use in the treeview. I am
      wondering if there are any document icons to go with the folder icon included in the
      treeview distro (in treeview/img/folders). Does anyone know where free folder and
      document icons can be downloaded from?

      Simon
    • Bernie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2006
        Maybe capturing them from windows file explorer?
        Bernie.

        On 4/5/06, simonvwade <simonvwade@...> wrote:
        I am trying to get some consistent folder and document icons to use in the treeview. I am
        wondering if there are any document icons to go with the folder icon included in the
        treeview distro (in treeview/img/folders). Does anyone know where free folder and
        document icons can be downloaded from?

        Simon

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --