Year selecter for the calender

  • raajpagare
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 3:54 PM
      I was planning to create a customized calendar in which the user can
      scroll through the years also using the the left and right arrows.
      Before that just wanted to know if I will be reinventing the wheel and
      is the feature already provided or someone has already created it.
      Thanks a lot
      Raj Pagare
    • Ken Robinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 4:22 PM
        At 06:54 PM 4/4/2006, raajpagare wrote:
        >Hi,
        >I was planning to create a customized calendar in which the user can
        >scroll through the years also using the the left and right arrows.
        >Before that just wanted to know if I will be reinventing the wheel and
        >is the feature already provided or someone has already created it.

        Take a look at this site I did.
        <http://www.nnjsda.org/calendar_test/index3db.php> I don't use the
        arrows for previous & next year, but links. You can probably get
        some ideas from my code -- even if it may not be the most efficient
        way of doing things...

        Ken
      • raajpagare
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5 4:05 PM