Posting Tasklist Treeview

  • krookeddave
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      I have a tasklist treeview set up and working great, but I ran into a
      roadblock when I put it in a form and tried to post it. I then
      realized that the tree is rendered in a table structure and doesn't
      actually create check boxes.

      In order to accomplish my task, I need it to work similar to a
      checkbox. I at least need to be able to assign each node a name and
      value so that I can post them to a php script.

      Is this doable?
    • rich_mccue
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2006
        If anyone has some working code they could point me to I'd really
        appreciate it. I've got my tasklist treeview working just fine, but
        can't figure out how to post it so I can send it to a mysql database
        via a php script.... Or any other way (not necessarily php) I can move
        the data into a database.

        Thanks in advance.

        Rich

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "krookeddave" <krookeddave@...>