Error in menu-min.js: "onItemDestroy is not defined" found in 12.0 version

  • kavithapronet
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2006
      Hii All,,

      Recently i downloaded 12.0 version yuimenu,,if i use menu.js,it works
      fine,,but if I use menu-min.js ,,the menu is not coming up at all,and
      itz giving the error

      "onItemDestroy is not defined"

      i found that method is missing in menu-min.js

      I don't know whether problem is with the method or itz some other thing.

      Please,,,Can anybody post the recent upgraded yuimenu which is working
      fine.

      please reply,,itz urgent for me

      my id is <kavithapronet@...>

      Thank You
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2006
        kavithapronet,

        The menu-min.js file had a problem which we confirmed in 0.12.0.  The best solution is to download version 0.12.1; the problem has been repaired in this new build.  Alternatively, you may use the menu.js file from 0.12.0 -- the problem existed only in the minified version; the minified version is much smaller, however, so I recommend downloading 0.12.1.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! Presentation Platform Engineering

        On Dec 21, 2006, at 12:26 AM, kavithapronet wrote:

        Hii All,,

        Recently i downloaded 12.0 version yuimenu,,if i use menu.js,it works
        fine,,but if I use menu-min.js ,,the menu is not coming up at all,and
        itz giving the error

        "onItemDestroy is not defined"

        i found that method is missing in menu-min.js

        I don't know whether problem is with the method or itz some other thing.

        Please,,,Can anybody post the recent upgraded yuimenu which is working
        fine.

        please reply,,itz urgent for me

        my id is <kavithapronet@yahoo.co.in>

        Thank You