Re: [ydn-javascript] Yahoo Calendar

  • Cecil Vermule
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 11:03 AM
      Be sure that you are calling the init() method onload for the body.  This was my first mistake before I smacked myself in my head.

      On 4/4/06, Reynier Perez Mira <rperezm@...> wrote:
      Hi to every:
      I have a little problem, I think, with Yahoo UI. When I try to create a calendar widget and after reading the related doc I place this in my head:

      <!-- Namespace source file -->
      <script src = "js/yui/YAHOO.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

      <!-- Dependency source files -->
      <script src = "js/yui/dom.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
      <script src = "js/yui/event.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

      <!-- Calendar source file -->
      <script src = "js/yui/calendar.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

      As doc say. By default the files came into a subdirectory. For example calendar widget came into calendar->builds->calendar.js / YAHOO.js. I take the boldness and extract them to a directory call "js/yui/" as include say. Then in my HTML file I put this:

      <script type="text/javascript">
      var cal1;
      function init() {
             cal1 = new YAHOO.widget.Calendar("cal1","callContainer");
             cal1.render();
      }
      </script>

      But not works !!! What I'm doing wrong?