Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Treeview and drag-and-drop

  • Nige White
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
      Marius Andreiana wrote:

      > Hi Nige,
      >
      > Have you had any progress with treeview and drag-and-drop ?
      > I'm trying to create one too.

      No, I went for the table based option that I posted up a while ago. The
      application problem I was solving in that case was not really tree based.

      I am definitely going to need drag and drop trees soo though. Our menu
      creation (allowing the user to build menu columns, submenus etc by
      dragging pre-defined components) will be a tree view.

      Keep us posted with your progress.

      Nige