Re: [ydn-javascript] 0.12.1 bug introduced in Menu

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2006
      Owen -

      I believe that the example you are referring to
      demonstrated progressive rendering before that feature
      was built into menu via the "lazyload" configuration
      property. If you compare what you are doing now to
      this example
      (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/menu/leftnavfromjs.html),
      you'll see that the "lazyload" configuration property
      greatly simplifies the amount of code that you have to
      write. If you want to move to the latest version and
      are having trouble, feel free to send me some code
      examples that aren't working and I'll help you debug.

      - Todd