Re: tabView - Simple mouseover rather than click solution?

  • John King
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2006
      Sorry, if this comes up twice. I did reply ovar 12 hours ago but I
      can't see my post.

      Thanks for your reply. Unfortunatly I couldn't get it to work when I
      plugged it in.

      Anyway, here is how I solved the problem, with a little help from a
      friend:

      YAHOO.example.init = function() {
      var tabView = new YAHOO.widget.TabView('diagram');
      tabView.on('contentReady', function() {
      this.getTab(0).set('activationEvent', 'mouseover');
      this.getTab(1).set('activationEvent', 'mouseover');
      this.getTab(2).set('activationEvent', 'mouseover');
      this.getTab(3).set('activationEvent', 'mouseover');
      this.getTab(4).set('activationEvent', 'mouseover');
      });
      };