RE: [ydn-javascript] IE opacity ClearType bug resolution ideas? - Perty Please?

  • Carson McComas
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hi Matt, thank you very much for the response.

      A couple notes:
      1) How infuriating can MS be, honestly. To solve 1 tiny use case, they kill cleartype altogether?

      2) Some people, somehow (even came up in the first comment to that post) are able to overcome this, even in IE7, by setting a background color. For some inexplicable reason, when I set a background color - it doesn't help. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

      Carson