Request body missing with HTTPS
- Here is what happens:
1) An asynchronous request is made with connection.js over HTTPS. XML
is sent in the request.
2) In some cases, the server receives the HTTP request, but not the
body of the request. So it does not receive the XML document.
Some more details:
* We can see that the body is missing as we have enabled pretty low
level debugging on the HTTPS server.
* This only happens on specific machines. Those machines run Windows
XP SP2 updated with the latest IE 6.
* We installed HttpWatch on the browser, and it tells us that the body
is being sent.
So HttpWatch running on IE tells us the body us sent. The HTTPS server
tells us the body is not received. And because this is HTTPS, we can't
just put a probe in the middle. But the fact that this only happens
with certain machines running IE (not Firefox) seems to show that the
client is at least involved in the problem.
Has anybody here seen this problem in the past, or have any suggestion
on how to solve it?
Blog (XML, Web apps, Open Source):