New JSF Component

  • Jason Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Just a quick heads up for those following, I just checked in my nascent TreeView wrapper into the JSF reference impl sandbox.  Support is very basic (i.e., it only renders TextNodes) and the way I'm building the tree is a bit ugly, but it is functional.  Next up is cleaning up the Java-representation of the data, and doing some heavy work on the JS side for TreeView creation, as well as migrating the Calendar and Menu components there in the next day or two.

      The source can be found at the JSF RI home at https://javaserverfaces.dev.java.net/.  I'll try not to bug the list too much, so those interested should keep an eye on my blog at http://blogs.steeplesoft.com

      My apologies if this announcement annoys someone. :)

      -----
      Jason Lee, SCJP
      JSF RI Dev Team
      Programmer/Analyst