Need help in using YUI Menubar in my app

  • srinivasa raghavan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hi all,

         I wanted to use the YUI Menubar in my rails app. I made a copy of the topnavfrommarkupwithanim.html and modified it to display the sub menu's that are appropriate for my app. I got it working without much hassle. But when I copied over the same file (and appropriate CSS and JS files) inside my rails app, I started getting error when the page loads. I get p_oMenu.getItemGroups is not a function  error.  I printed the value of p_oMenu one line before the error was thrown and the value of p_oMenu is "MenuBar menubaritems" in the script/page that was working properly and it is "Overlay menubaritems" in the script/page that is throwing the above error. (menubaritems is the id of div whose id is passed to the YAHOO.util.Event.onAvailable).

      I am attaching the html file for your reference.

      Am I missing something or Am I doing something wrong? Please help me to get this working.

      --Raghavan.