peculiar problem iin IE on loading the toolsCache in onLoad of page

  • kavithapronet
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      Hii

      I am getting one peculiar problem in IE,,i am loading the toolsCache
      and initialize the menu in body onLoad of page
      IN firefox itz working ,,but in IE itz giving
      InternetExplorer cannot open the site,,operation aborted,,and then
      page closes

      I am calling this function onLoad

      function loadMenus() {
      var i;
      if (!document.getElementsByTagName){ return; }
      var divs = document.getElementsByTagName("div");
      for (i=0; i<divs.length; i++){
      var div = divs[i];
      if(navigator.appName == "Microsoft Internet Explorer"){
      if (div.getAttribute("className")!= null &&
      div.getAttribute("className") == "yuimenu"){
      var id=div.id;
      var ele = toolsCache[id];
      var target=window.location.href+"#";
      if (! ele){
      ele = loadMenu(id, target);
      } else {
      if (div.getAttribute("class") == "yuimenu"){
      var target=window.location.href+"#";
      var id=div.getAttribute("id");
      var ele = toolsCache[id];
      ele = loadMenu(id, target);