Re: Autocomplete: Simple way to add multiple results options

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
      Hi Susan,

      In order to show multiple data values in your container, you'd need to
      write a custom formatResult function, as described here:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/autocomplete/#formatting

      Also be sure to check out the areacodes example here:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/autocomplete/states_jsarray.html

      Hope that helps,
      Jenny